Onesource Gear has a licensing agreement with OSM Shield for the promotional products industry for the sale of tee shirts and hats treated with the proprietary OSM Shield fabric technology.
OSM Shield is an environmentally safe, durable, low surface energy fabric treatment that revolutionizes single-layer fabrics creating amazing performance attributes.
When applied to natural or synthetic fabrics, our fiber micro infusion process transforms both fiber and fabric to repel odor, stains, and moisture.
Our fabric conversion process does not compromise the inherent texture, comfort, or breathability of the fabric.
Each fiber and fabric will be custom engineered to achieve the full potential of the innovation maximizing the proprietary balance between chemistry and process.
- Odor - Click HERE
- Protein Stains (blood)
- Unchanged Breathability
- Unchanged Comfort
- Wicking - Click HERE
- Quick Dri Properties - Click HERE
- Improved Colorfastness
- Abrasion Resistance
- North Carolina State University
- Natick U.S. Army Soldier Research, Development & Engineering Center
- AATCC Industry Testing
- Bluesign Approved
OSM SHIELD PUT TO THE TEST
- Once treated with OSM Shield, and after 50+ hot washings and drying cycles, a typical 65/35 poly cotton blend fabric will repel water 85 times better than it would if left untreated
- OSM Shield can make a 100% cotton woven material water resistant enough to pass U.S. Custom’s Harmonized requirements for rainwear
- The Molecular Sciences and Engineering Team from the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research Center verified that the breathability of a fleece, denim, or cotton t-shirt remains virtually unchanged after being treated with OSM Shield
OSM Shield chemistry is safe, environmentally responsible, and all of the OSM Shield chemistry is Bluesign approved.
Bluesign is the leader in setting the controls and standards for environmentally friendly and safe textile production.
Bluesign approval ensures that the OSM Shield chemistry meets very stringent consumer safety requirements and provides consumer confidence worldwide.
Fabrics treated with OSM Shield also require fewer washes, significantly less drying time, and less detergent.
OSM Shield provides the maximum water-resistance, stain-resistance and odor-resistance properties for a wide range of industries:
- Everyday Fashion
Denim, swimwear, women’s and men’s dress apparel, kid’s clothing, casual wear...
- Performance Apparel
Golf, soccer, tennis, fitness, football, surf, hunting, fishing, camping...
Various apparel and equipment options...
- Home Products
Bedding, blankets, furniture...
Surgical garments, drapes, bedding, linens...
Napkins, table cloths, chef’s apparel, aprons...
SEEING IS BELIEVING
OSM Shield is humble with the attitude of letting the facts and performance do the talking. You can talk about water-resistant breathable fabrics forever, but to witness a comfortable cotton blend shirt float in a swimming pool or denim jeans repel red wine and ketchup eliminates the need for further explanation. Then, wash it 30 plus times in hot water and watch it perform just as well.